Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I love playdates!

I've found my new drug. It is called, "Playdates"! Why I haven't planned any sooner, or actually followed through earlier on playdates that were originally scheduled, I don't know. I have some former teacher friends that all have kids around JT's and KD's ages (even RP's too). We have been trying to get together for 3 weeks, but I have bailed out. First excuse, car wreck and no wheels to get there. Second excuse, rain. Finally - we met today and it went by so fast! I felt we had only been there a few minutes, when it had actually been more along the lines of 90 minutes before the other moms had to leave. I am now craving adult attention! I couldn't seem to get enough of it this afternoon and I am still needing more. I am on such a high and my kids are seeming to be addicted to it as well. The bonus of this new drug - both the big kids are racked out in their rooms. I guess you could say they "overdosed" themselves today.

No comments: