Monday, October 13, 2008

Survivor!

I have survived! I have survived almost 1 full month of driving the stinky feet van, and now I have my own van back. I have survived my in-laws calling us last Friday night to let us know that they are coming down the next day and will be staying the night. I have survived my MIL and did not have to take her shopping. I have survived watching OU lose, and OSU win and I only had 1 beer to get me through the anxiety of the games. I have survived working the church nursery with my daughter who tried to fake being sick because she didn't want to be upstairs by herself in her class, but had no desire to sit in big church with her brother and grandparents.

Now it is a short week of school for the kids, and I am really looking forward to having 4 days with my kids. I hope we can survive all of the activities I have planned for them. We will be appreciating the upstairs this week because my kids have to pick up the mess they have made up there, but not until I have fun playing with them first.

No comments: