Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sleep Walker


I have never done it, my DH has never done it, but it sure was a scary surprise last night when my daughter did it. It was around 9:30pm last night. My DH and I were sitting in the living room (me pumping of course), watching the b-ball game he had recorded while we were out eating dinner, when I heard a noise from the kids' hallway. I look and there is KD. She is making a little whimpering sound. I ask her, "What's wrong, sweetie?" and watch as she walks through the kitchen instead of towards me. I look at my DH and ask him what he thinks is going on and the next thing we hear is the "beep" as the door to the garage is opened. DH jumps out of his chair and goes to get her. He is asking her, "What did you need?" and she is making some mumbling sound. She is talking, but so sleepily, that we cannot understand her. He sits down in his chair with her and I look at her face - she is sound asleep!!!

I pray this is a one time occurrence, I just know that I did not sleep well last night for fear of hearing another "beep" in the night.

No comments: