Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another rental, but not stinky!

Yes, I am in another rental vehicle. This one was provided by my dealership, so thank goodness it is clean (and doesn't smell like a stinky feet gymnasium van)! My daughter even likes how clean it is and says we need ours to be like this. Seeing as how she is the one that makes about 70% of the mess in my van - I'm impressed. I had to take the van in last Saturday for an oil change, routine check, etc. I thought the power steering fluid was going out of my van, so I needed them to fix that as well. I was going to do it earlier this month, but just thought it would be easier to do it after our trip to Disney World. Why fix something to sit for over a week - right? As it turns out, there is a problem in my steering column, they had to order a part (which should hopefully arrive today), so I am in a newer Honda minivan. There is no DVD player inside (oh my children are suffering for having to actually look at the outside world - *sarcasm dripping from my smile as I type this*), but I have forgotten how smooth the van is really supposed to drive. Now if I can only get the dealership to detail my vehicle before I pick it up - I will be an extremely happy little girl. hee hee

No comments: