Monday, January 26, 2009

Getting to Know You 2009 - all about me (sort of)

Welcome to the new 2009 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you.. Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times; that means you have lots of friends. The easiest way to do it is to hit 'forward' so you can change the answers or copy and paste. Have fun and be truthful!
I want to see your answers!!

1. What is your occupation right now?
Household CEO - I can also add "Office Bitch" when I am at my husband's shop or basically "Personal Assistant to the AIC (A**hole In Charge)"

2. What color are your socks right now?
Not wearing any - usually barefoot whenever possible

3. What are you listening to right now?
Children whining and fighting with each other (Bedlam basketball is on in the background)

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Cinnamon chipotle grilled pork chops, corn, broccoli (of course - my hubby cooked)

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
You really do not want me to attempt that

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My sister

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes (miss seeing you!)

8. How old are you today?
Literally or figuratively? I'm really 34, but sometimes I feel 50-ish, and generally 20-something

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Football

10. What is your favorite drink?
depends on whether or not the kids are asleep or not! When they are awake - it is only coffee or water... when they are asleep - one of my husband's martinis

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
yes - but I would rather pay someone to do it for me - it looks better that way.

12. Favorite food?
Whatever I do not have to cook. I'm a junk-food-a-holic (pizza, macaroni and cheese, pastas), but I also love Mexican and Japanese food

13. What is the last movie you watched?
Kung Fu Panda

14. Favorite day of the year?
My birthday of course! Because you know - it is always about me!!!
Actually - the days that each one of my children were born

15. How do you vent anger?
Do you mean before or after I bitch out my husband? Usually I bite his head off over something inconsequential. He gets me back. Then when we are both fuming - I just break down and laugh because I got him to share my frustration and anger with me. It works better when I start the fighting though.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Snoopy - this was more my Mom's favorite as she kept buying him all the outfits, but he was fun to take to swim meets.

17. What is your favorite season?
Fall - when the days are cool enough to enjoy, but the evenings are not too cold to enjoy outside by the fire pit.

18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Blueberries - fresh, frozen, or dried I love them. Bing cherries when they are fresh.

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
Heck yes! We are all too busy to call, so e-mail me anytime, anywhere, and about anything!

20. Living arrangements?
Married - with children - in a house - iced in right now

21. When was the last time you cried ?
This afternoon when I was watching some show I had recorded........... just because I was needing an emotional outlet and I do not want to take it out on my kids.

22. What is on the floor of your closet?
The question should be - what is not on the floor of my closet. There are shoes, clothes, kids toys, and no telling what else they may have dragged and hidden in there. They like to play "Hide And Seek" in my closet a lot. I loved to hide in my mom's closet too when I was growing up.

23. What did you do last night?
Celebrated my niece's 15th birthday with dinner at Ted's followed by homemade cake and presents at my sister's house

24. What are you most afraid of?
something terrible happening to my children or husband

25. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese

26. What is your favorite kind of dog?
The ones I've got - please, no more

27. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday - when DH isn't working, hunting, or playing golf; And Friday nights - we all finally seem to get together on these nights

28. How many states have you lived in?
1

29. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds

30. What is your favorite flower?
yellow rose - means friendship

No comments: