Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday Party???

I want to have a Super Bowl Party.

I don't know why. I really am not interested in this game this year. Jeff may be for the Steelers, so I guess I will just have to root for the Cardinals to bug him. But, really I want a Super Bowl Party.

I want a party, like you see on the TV commercials with friends at my house, eating food, drinking, talking, laughing, having fun.

Maybe it is because I have been cooped up in this house for too long. While I will never run out of things that need to be done, or that I want to do, in this house - I just want to use it for another outlet. Just for a night.

So, I guess if anyone around me thinks they might want to go to someones house for a Super Bowl party, give me a note or call. Maybe we can work something out.

1 comment:

Lanie said...

We are up for it... call me