Friday, November 7, 2008

Sans Dear Husband

My DH is gone for the next 4 days. He is off pheasant hunting somewhere in Kansas with his Dad, brother, nephew, and other guys. A manly trip, and a much needed one for him. So that leaves me home.........alone.......... with my kiddos.

YIPPEE!!!!

We are so excited - strange to say. Except for watching OU and OSU playing football tomorrow, the rest of the TV time is ours. Plus, we get to eat all the glorious fruit and foods that we like - and daddy doesn't.

Sad, isn't it? We get excited when he leaves so that we can have pancakes and fruit for dinner, rent kid flicks and eat popcorn in the living room, and get the ice cream that we like - and he doesn't.

Don't get me wrong - we are all missing my DH now. He is the best bedtime book reader, Singulair dispenser, and diaper changer I can have! But it is a great release to act like a kid - with my kids. Maybe we will have our living room sleepover party, as KD likes to call it.

No comments: